Moving floor general cargo transport semi-trailer has a fixed side cover and is generally used for top filling and bulk cargoes. Moving floor general cargo transport semi-trailer model is used for transportation sugar cane, paper and paper waste, biological wastes, corn, seeds, sawdust (wood chips sawdust or similar load), bark, cotton, garbage, feed mills, barley, wheat, recycling materials or similar bulk cargos and similar products.
General features of moving floor cargo model;
- Base and floor are aluminum material,
- As with all sliding base trailer models, unloading is provided by the forward and backward movement of the pistons,
- Lightweight and robust design (request weight information depending on cubic options),
- Trailer upper tarpaulin system (mechanic in standard specification),
- Remote control control
- Aluminum flip-out lid or optional hydraulically controlled rear cover.
Moving Floor Semi Trailer Floor's Forward and Revers Movement:
Moving Floor Semi Trailer Floor's Forward and Revers Movement 2:
WhatsApp: +90 543 692 6276