The moving floor cargo type semi-trailer has a fixed side cover and is generally used for top filling and bulk cargoes. Sliding base cargo model; wood chips, paper and raw materials, biological wastes and the like are generally preferred for the transportation or transfer of products with low specific gravity. Semi-trailer is designed and manufactured as durable and light weight.
General features of moving floor cargo model;
- Base and floor are aluminum material,
- As with all sliding base trailer models, unloading is provided by the forward and backward movement of the pistons,
- Lightweight and robust design (request weight information depending on cubic options),
- Trailer upper tarpaulin system (mechanic in standard specification),
- Remote control control
- Aluminum flip-out lid or optional hydraulically controlled rear cover.
Moving Floor Cargo Type Video:
Moving / Sliding Floor Cargo Type Video:
Walking Floor Semi Trailer Floor's Forward and Revers Movement:
Walking Floor Semi Trailer Floor's Forward and Revers Movement 2:
WhatsApp: +90 543 692 6276